October 20, 2017, 04:10:47 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Application for raid - Drõod  (Read 167 times)

Drood

• Members
Application for raid - Drõod
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:51:37 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : British
What timezone you live in? : GMT/BST
Additional info that might be relevant :

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/dr%C3%B5od
Primary spec/role : Bear
Secondary spec/role : Resto
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes
Total time /played : 13d 3h, but only made this toon in Legion
Your Alts, if any : Nuzzy, Núzzy, Athíel, Âthiel, Eatmopie. way too many ha

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : Fibre
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? :Yes to both
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Decent, for a English guy :p

Did you level this character yourself? : Of course
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  Fairy Tails, guild pretty much fell apart due to bad leadership
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : Nope
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  Looking for a serious and focused guild when raiding, but can have fun on trash/farm, and outside of raids like M+ or just social, I can give you a healer or tank whos pretty focused, and always looking for ways to improve in general
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade chat

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : I'll go with bear for this. like most people I take help from better players in form of guides and theorycrafting, for my talents I take Blood Frenzy and Rend and Tear because of my leg legendary, yeah Bristling Fur might win on some encounters, but in general those 2 give me the most dmg output and reduction in dmg intake

How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : http://i.imgur.com/ym6osSa.jpg thats my tank UI, I'd need to setup healer focused one

Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : Warcraftlogs but been awhile since I last logged

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3, but I could stretch to 4 if guild needed it
What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : Small amount in all 3 honestly, Cata was only DS, and WoTLK was ToC and some of ICC, MoP Mogu and part of HoF
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : HM, and up to furnace in BRF, full in HFC, HC for them all
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : 7/7HC, 2/3HC
Additional info that might be relevant : Before WoD I was pretty causal in WoW, and in WoD I never found a guild that I liked that was also mythic so was stuck doing just HC, hoping that can change going forward with ToS on the horizon

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? :

Tyrygosa

• Administrator
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Application for raid - Drõod
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:31:04 AM »
Hello Drood

Thanks for applying.

We'll get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.