October 23, 2017, 08:56:07 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Raiding application hotheal  (Read 152 times)

hotty

• Members
Raiding application hotheal
« on: August 04, 2017, 07:43:55 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : British/Welsh
What timezone you live in? : GMT
Additional info that might be relevant : I do have kids so time is precious.

Character information

Level : 11o
Race : blood elf
Class : paladin
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/hotheal
Primary spec/role : holy
Secondary spec/role : ret
Applying for (Raider or Social) : raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : working on ret rotation
Total time /played : 117 days this character
Your Alts, if any : resto druid 912 lock and enhancement shaman 900
Additional info that might be relevant : always healed threw expansion either it being pala shaman or druid

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : at this moment have BT coming out apart from no disconnections
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : wireless
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : VDSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : I can use but I am no a no talker find it puts me off when raiding
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 7/10

Did you level this character yourself? : yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  potato pirates just a casual there
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : no
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  looking for progression for me heroic is enough never dipped into mythic, not saying I wouldn't tho in the future
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : icy-veins
Additional info that might be relevant :

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : well picked talents buy just testing them out in raids seeing how well each one do. I did go against crit being the main stat for holy pala and stacked mastery with beacon of the lightbringer talent, but with ToS I am finding it harder being close for mastery too have an effect so gone crit while using beacon of fait.
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) :basic couple of addons healbot being the main one, dbm rest is old school
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : no logs

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : no
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 2 but push 3

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : have ahead of the curve will of the emperor, ahead of the curve garrosh 10/25 man, ahead of the curve imperator's fall, time is a flat circle, the black gate, ahead of the curve xavisu and ahead of the curve heya
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : hmm think I just said this above
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : hmm think I just said this above
Additional info that might be relevant :

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? :

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: Raiding application hotheal
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 10:38:22 PM »
thank you for your application please give us a little time to discuss your application thank you  :D :) :D

Pizz

• Ranged Roleleader
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 02:49:30 PM »
Hey Hotty, you've been accepted speak to an officer in game for an invite

hotty

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 06:51:17 PM »
hi would this be social or part of the raiding team