November 19, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Applications for raid - Piscis  (Read 164 times)

asb1993aa

• Users
Applications for raid - Piscis
« on: August 28, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »
Nationality : Danmark
What timezone you live in? : EU
Additional info that might be relevant : Iam sexy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Piscis
Level : 120
Race : Mag'har
Class : ¨Mage
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Piscis
Primary spec/role : Frost
Secondary spec/role : Fire
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : yes
Total time /played : have be playing ever since BC
Your Alts, if any : 0
Additional info that might be relevant : my Mage is sexy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : the best you can get ofc at now like draenor look we might all DC 10 time a day blizzard just need fix servers
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Wireless the best
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : dont know is just work as it need to do
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : yes or you cant raid in guild
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : good enough for clearing mythic

Did you level this character yourself? : yes like I do all the time
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : a socal guild on orther server move to draenor
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : nope
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : new friends and epic raiding
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : addy
Additional info that might be relevant : my Internet is sexy ;)

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) :
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) :
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : I dit hold UI for mythic raiding so I know the look at under fight and I sim my gear use bloodmallet I test specs and spells I know how to play mage is nice get better and better at it I try all time see new stuff do better and more dps

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3-4

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : alot have be playing ever since Vanilla but start raiding in BC for real in Wotlk
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : hc clears and some mythic
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : hc clears and some mythic
Additional info that might be relevant : my raiding experience is sexy

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : I love cake

Yorum

• Officers
Re: Applications for raid - Piscis
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 10:28:46 PM »
Accepted.