December 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Zahraz - Shadow Priest  (Read 121 times)

zahr

• Members
Zahraz - Shadow Priest
« on: November 20, 2018, 11:23:22 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Danish (from denmark - not some cookie)
What timezone you live in? : GMT+1 

Character information

Name : Zahraz
Level : 120
Race : Troll
Class : Priest
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Zahraz
Primary spec/role : Shadow
Secondary spec/role : Holy/disc
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes, I will prefer to play shadow since I've always played it, but if it will help the guild and none else wants to I'll volunteer :)
Additional info that might be relevant :

Misc information

Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes it's all working and I love to talk. During raids, I tend to keep quiet unless something important has to be called and isn't being so. I prefer vent to be clear during raiding :)
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Hard to say. I rarely have trouble communicating except if the receiver has some accent that's hard for me to understand.

What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  synergy-Draenor. They invited me randomly and I tried to join their runs. The guild is chaotic and are raiding unscheduled and without much raidleading. They're merging with another guild which will make the chaos even worse, so I'm looking for stability.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No open application, but I am asking around. I do not apply if people aren't able to fit in a shadow priest.
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  Stability, Seriousity when raiding / social joy during non-raiding.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : wowprogress.com

***Only for Raiding Applications***

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

We do alt raids on Thursdays 19:45 - 23:00 if this is of interest : I only have my priest on the horde site, so when I get some alt up I'll gladly join :)

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : As many as I find it fun :)

What recent raiding experience do you have? : I stopped playing mid ToS due to being in treatment for cancer. I started playing again at BFA but haven't found a guild that matches me very well. Before my absence I was raiding in Ravenous on silvermoon (Wraith on Draenor now) here I got Cutting edge xavius and Gul'dan.
Please provide a link to logs you feel are relevant : logs profile: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/zahraz#difficulty=4 Zek'voz progress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Dmy9gTN2YrabKVPj/
Additional info that might be relevant : I raided top tier from WotLK killing any end game boss except for some times where I stopped raiding.While I realise shadow isn't the greatest spec atm it doest bring some niche utility like mass dispell, Leap (I've saved many on taloc/zul), Vampiric embrace can help out the healers in struggling periods. In 8.1 we are getting a bit of a buff which should help us tremendously in raiding environments, but in my current casual guild I have no trouble keeping up on dps.

I'm a kind person who likes to talk to people on discord etc doing some casual m+ and just enjoying the game. I find constructive critisism to be the way to get progress going and I understand and accept if benching me is helping the raid getting a kill faster due to class stacking etc.

Zelest

• Officers
Re: Zahraz - Shadow Priest
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:48:11 PM »
Hi thanks for applying to Order of the Silverflame. We will be back to you soon.

Yorum

• Officers
Re: Zahraz - Shadow Priest
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 08:12:27 AM »
Accepted for trial