August 21, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Lvl 26 shammy app :)  (Read 230 times)

smóggy

• Members
Lvl 26 shammy app :)
« on: December 24, 2016, 01:24:08 AM »
Personal Information

Nationality :  Scottish
What timezone you live in? : GMT
Additional info that might be relevant :  Good Looking

Character information

Level :  26
Race :  Orc
Class :  Shaman
Armory Link :
Primary spec/role :  Resto
Secondary spec/role :  Enh
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Social with an aim perhaps to raider after 84 levels why not?
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? :  Yes
Total time /played : 4 hours 6 min - q times have been terrible
Your Alts, if any :  107 mage named Ðouché - boosted not enjoying it.
Additional info that might be relevant :  My main account got suspended for bad behaviour. I was bored and tried something stupid. Got burned. Back legit.

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? Yes
(LESS than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : 0 disconnects
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) :  Ether
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) :  VDSL on 38mb though I dl at 6mb
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : I speak and I can
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? :  I'm Scottish.

Did you level this character yourself? :  Yes
What guilds have you previously been a member of? : Adult Swim when they transferred - that even this server? can't remember now was maybe magtheridon lol
Why did you leave those guilds? :  Real life
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No. Not many guilds req a lvl 26 app
Why do you want to join Order Of The SilverFlame? :  Because of spent the best part of an hour applying to them
What do you expect of Order Of The SilverFlame? : An amazing guild tabbard
What can you do for Order Of The SilverFlame? : Raise it's profile significantly
Who do you know in Order Of The SilverFlame? : no one
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade chat
Additional info that might be relevant : Recruit me - I r good.

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. Why did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc)
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (if you have any screenshot for your UI, please share)
Do you have a log parse (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs)

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 :

Would you also be interesting in playing extra progression raids on the following times?
Tuesday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 :

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : Maximum would be 7 (no life atm)

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : I raided from MC through to TK as disc priest before swapping resto sham up untill ICC where I was MT warrior in a pro 10 man guild.
Guild fell apart (after we cleared it and nothing else happened) and I skipped firelands. I came back on I can't quite remember what think it might have been mage for that blackrock thing.
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : I cleared everything HC and a few mythic entirely in pugs.
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : In legion I cleared EN normal with a shit guild on mage and done a few HC pugs only ursoc and dragons. I plan to main this char when I get it leveled and get back to being good.
Additional info that might be relevant :  My mates (guild) all quit years ago - since then I've been fucking about as a pug randomly whenever I feel like having a beer and smacking some heads. If you guy's are actually any good then guess what. So am I.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ?  Yes, can my lvl 26 shaman get a guild inv plx. Lol.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:35:56 AM by smóggy »

Athlios

• Users
Re: Lvl 26 shammy app :)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:38:05 AM »
Accepted for a trial!

Welcome to OSF!

Ath