October 23, 2017, 08:58:17 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Moonkin/Resto app  (Read 249 times)

Litheshi

• Members
Moonkin/Resto app
« on: December 31, 2016, 04:44:29 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : English
What timezone you live in? : GMT+0

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Litheshi/simple
Primary spec/role : Moonkin or healer
Secondary spec/role : Moonkin or healer
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes
Total time /played : 51 days on this char, many many many more across all chars
Your Alts, if any : Xiamona at 110, 9 others ranging from 70ish to 100

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet?
(LESS than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet ofc, screw wireless
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : ADSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Have TS, soundcard is a bit screwed and wont pick up mic atm
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Relatively good for an Englishman

Did you level this character yourself? : yes
What guilds have you previously been a member of? : Since coming back at start of legion i was in a guild called triggered on my warlock, switched to druid and joined tired a few days ago
Why did you leave those guilds? : Didn't enjoy the warlock and triggered did not need the druid, also wasn't a fan of their elitist attitudes. Switched to the druid when i moved house, geared it up and joined tired, been there a few days and already witnessed several arguments between members and officers, with officers acting like children. They server transferred because their guild was dying, badly needed a resto druid, but told me i need 875+ to raid, which is almost impossible to get by pugging (as they don't do any normal/heroic guild runs)
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : no
Why do you want to join Order Of The SilverFlame? : Just looking for somewhere stable, arguement free (as much as that is possible) and a good atmosphere. Saw a shout in trade that you needed a moonkin so thought I'd give it a go
What do you expect of Order Of The SilverFlame? : As above
What can you do for Order Of The SilverFlame? :  I'm a competent raider that's been raiding the highest tiers possible since vanilla. I'm online a lot, willing to help with mythics, gearing up new people, alt runs, heroic/normal runs etc.
Who do you know in Order Of The SilverFlame? : no one
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade chat
Additional info that might be relevant : Before legion i spent 2 years as guild leader of Adrenaline (top 10 on this server during late pandaria / early warlords, and a few years before that as an officer/raid leader of the same guild. This meant watching several videos per fight, evolving tactics, teaching them to 20/24 other people and all the organisation in between to maintain a guild of that high level of progress.

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. Why did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc)
To be honest Icy Veins explains it a lot better than i do, but basically keep dots up, starsurge to avoid capping, wrath to fill and use charges, lunar strike when at 3 charges, staff ability on cd as long it doesn't cap astral power
For the healing, basically rejuv spam raid, keep hots up on tank, use bigger heals and aoe heals reactively on fights, or proactively before a big hit is coming (for wild growth at least)
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (if you have any screenshot for your UI, please share) I try to use as few addons as possible, sticking mostly with DBM, recount, decursive and quartz for raid use
Do you have a log parse (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) nothing relevent as i've only found poor pugs and lfr's which are not a true reflection of anything

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes

Would you also be interesting in playing extra progression raids on the following times?
Tuesday 19:45 - 23:00 : most weeks
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : most weeks

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : could probably do 4-5 maximum but prefer to stick with 3 and maybe some alt runs or something

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : Each expansion inc vanilla
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : took a break mid exp, got 3 or 4 mythics in foundry before that
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : 1/7 mythic NH on the lock (with many wipe attempts on cenarius)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : Nothing comes to mind.

Athlios

• Users
Re: Moonkin/Resto app
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 07:05:15 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for applying.
We'll get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.

Ath

Athlios

• Users
Re: Moonkin/Resto app
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 08:03:48 PM »
Accepted for a trial!

Happy new year mate!
You can whisper an officer online for an invite.
Welcome to OSF!

Ath