June 23, 2017, 01:52:31 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Saluun - Balance Druid  (Read 199 times)

Saluun

• Members
Saluun - Balance Druid
« on: January 04, 2017, 12:58:27 AM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Hungarian
What timezone you live in? : +01:00
Additional info that might be relevant :

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Saluun/simple
Primary spec/role : Boomkin
Secondary spec/role : Restoration, Guardian
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Depends.. Temorary for a few bosses sure or 1-2 raidnights, sure, for longterm no.
Total time /played : Since I recently rerolled on this char 14 days overall it would be alot more
Your Alts, if any : I have a ton of abandoned alliance characters on a few realms, on Draenor I have a 85 Warlock I'd like to take care about more seriously in the future

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet?
(LESS than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : I had my current internet for 3 months and luckily 0 DC's so far.
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) :
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yey and Yes.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 7/10 I'd say for both.

Did you level this character yourself? : Ofcourse
What guilds have you previously been a member of? : On Argent Dawn EU Innovation, here on Draenor Feck Autocorrect and Horde of Destiny
Why did you leave those guilds? : Innovation: They raided only heroic and I would like to raid mythic aswell but I got along with the members very well. Feck Autocorrect: Fresh guild having hard time to get people. Horde of Destiny: Transferred hungarian guild has also hard time to get people plus they don't seem to be serious about raiding although they say they are...
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : Right now as I'm writing this no, but until you read it I might apply to others for increasing my chances to get into one.
Why do you want to join Order Of The SilverFlame? : I saw the advert on Trade Chat and it seemed to appealing so I tought I'd give a shot
What do you expect of Order Of The SilverFlame? : Friendly atmosphere with serious raiding
What can you do for Order Of The SilverFlame? : I think I'd be valuable member of the team, I'd try to attend as much as possible, help out where I can and staying chill and funny I guess
Who do you know in Order Of The SilverFlame? : Sadly nobody yet.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade Chat

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class : Balance Druid

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. Why did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc)
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (if you have any screenshot for your UI, please share)
Do you have a log parse (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs)

I'm using the holy codex of the Balace Droods! I'm a quite active MMO-Champ User and I use the guide there written by one of the best balance druids in the worlds. Also when something's not right I seek there guidance.
I got a few days ago the BiS Legendary so atm I'm debating with myself if I should learn the new rotation for the Emerald Dreamcatcher or not because it will be nerfed in a week or two and not sure if it's worth the effort. Aside from that it's pretty easy. Keeping up Sun and Moonfire, need to make sure I don't waste Solar and Lunar Empowerments, and casting all stages of the Moon. With the ED it gets harder as far as I know the rotation should be: Starsurge, Lunarstrike, Starsurge, Solar Wrath 2x and the other stuff once the buff is over.

UI : http://imgur.com/iPMtWcE
Logs: Hmm.. you might find some about my Alliance monk from WoD, but don't have anything relevant on this character.

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

Would you also be interesting in playing extra progression raids on the following times?
Tuesday 19:45 - 23:00 : No
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : All BC and Wotlk raids (except ICC 25 HC) But on Private Server, began on Retail when MoP hit, I did ToEs Normal, SoO when there was no mythic 7/14 HC 10 man
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : 7/7 Highmaul HC, 10/10 BRF HC 2/10 Mythic, HFC HC 13/13
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Sadly only EN Norm 7/7 And EN HC 1/7

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : I don't think so.

Athlios

• Users
Re: Saluun - Balance Druid
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 08:22:28 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for applying.
We'll get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.

Ath

Athlios

• Users
Re: Saluun - Balance Druid
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 09:17:09 AM »
Hey! Happy New Year!
Accepted for a trial!

Whisper an officer online for an invite.
Welcome to OSF!

Ath