October 23, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Application for raid Dregthok-Demo Lock  (Read 442 times)

Dregthok

• Users
Application for raid Dregthok-Demo Lock
« on: January 17, 2017, 03:35:51 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Greek
What timezone you live in? : (UTC+02:00) Athens
Additional info that might be relevant :

Character information

Level : 100
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dregthok/simple
Primary spec/role : Demonology Warlock
Secondary spec/role :
Applying for (Raider or Social) : For Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes i am
Total time /played : This toon is new
Your Alts, if any : Yeah many in this server and also in Nagrand server
Additional info that might be relevant : This toon is not my main. My main is on Nagrand server. I quit the game since June of 2015. I will link my other's toon armory profiles for your convenience. I also do not plan to play again in Nagrand server. I may transfer one of my other toons in Draenor at some point if needed.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Tauranis/simple  Elemental-Restoration Shaman.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Raithor/simple  Protection-Fury Warrior
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Grakthas/simple  Demonology Warlock

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet?
(LESS than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes. I dont have any stability issues.
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : ADSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes i can use. My headset is working. And i can talk if needed
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Exceptional for both cases apart for my accent which you can tell pretty forward i am greek

Did you level this character yourself? : No. I leveled this one with the character boost which was offered with the purchase of the game from Blizzard
What guilds have you previously been a member of? : The two worth mentioning is the PC-Master Maniacs as my first guild in Nagrand and the last was Momentum also in Nagrand

Why did you leave those guilds? : Maniacs were kind of disbanded and many of my friends left and in Momentum i did not leave exactly. They were trying to merge with another guild and i did not have the time to play due to work. So i quit the game. Also it was the time when Capital Controls enforced from the goverment.

Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No
Why do you want to join Order Of The SilverFlame? : I started the game again with my brother and he recommended this guild as he has a friend here already
What do you expect of Order Of The SilverFlame? : Raiding, progressing, chilling, and a friendly environment
What can you do for Order Of The SilverFlame? : I can commit for the raiding part to help the guild achieve it's goals and a friendly and helpful attitude.
Who do you know in Order Of The SilverFlame? : Warfiend
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : From my brother. Who he has heard from your member.
Additional info that might be relevant : Nothing i can think of.

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. Why did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc) The spec changed with the new expansion and i am adapting to the new mechanics
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (if you have any screenshot for your UI, please share) I use Z pearls Frames, DBM, Skada, Weak auras, Mik's text for now and i plan to add a couple more.
Do you have a log parse (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) No i dont have

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : available
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : available
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : available

Would you also be interesting in playing extra progression raids on the following times?
Tuesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3-4

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : I started raiding in WotLK, a little at Cata, and a little in MoP
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : HM normal and HC, BRF normal and HC, and 2 bosses Hellfire Citadel normal
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : none
Additional info that might be relevant : Nothing i can think of

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : No. You can ask me if you have any questions about my application. Thank you for your time.

Athlios

• Users
Re: Application for raid Dregthok-Demo Lock
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for applying.
We'll get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.

Ath

Athlios

• Users
Re: Application for raid Dregthok-Demo Lock
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 01:17:49 AM »
Accepted a social for now.
We can discuss about a raider's spot in the future.

Welcome to OSF!

Ath