November 21, 2017, 07:00:57 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Applications for Raid  (Read 329 times)

Treixx

• Users
Applications for Raid
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:05:57 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Norway
What timezone you live in? : CET
Additional info that might be relevant :

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Orc
Class : Shaman
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Treixx/simple
Primary spec/role : Restoration
Secondary spec/role : Elemental
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : I like always to be a healer :)
Total time /played : 365 on my main
Your Alts, if any : Treex (holy paladin)

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : I have very  good stable connectrion
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : Cabel-tv (broadband)
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Good

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  Restless. The guild just disband
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  Im looking for in guild is to make progress and have fun
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : From sp√łttnik. i have him on Bnet
Additional info that might be relevant : I have been in a guilg with Sp√łttnik before

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : My stat priority is Mastery. In progress i choose talents the gives more heal (Ascendance for more raid heal) or damage reduction (Earthen Shield totem). if the raid is alot spread, i use High tide.

How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : http://imgur.com/a/O9vNc
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : no

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid? 4
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 :

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 4

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : i did not raid before Wotlk. from Wotlk i have raid all content. Heroic
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Cleared HM heroic befor nerf patch, 2/7 mythic before nerf patch. Cleard BRF heroic befor nerf patch. Cleard HFC heroic befor nerf patch. 11/13 Mytrhic befor nerf.
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Cleared EN heroic/mythic befor nerf

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? :

Pizz

• Ranged Roleleader
  • Global Moderator
Re: Applications for Raid
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »
Hey Treixx  :)

Thanks for applying we shall get back to you soon  8)

Grumpynix

• Raidleader
  • Officers
  • Yes I'm grumpy! Today i'm wearing my grumpy pants!
Re: Applications for Raid
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »
Accepted (ages ago - slacky forum updaters!!)