October 23, 2017, 09:01:13 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: BrM monk - raiding application  (Read 205 times)

Laotse

• Members
BrM monk - raiding application
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:50:30 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Czech
What timezone you live in? : CET (+1)

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Panda
Class : Monk
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/laotse
Primary spec/role : BrM
Secondary spec/role : WW
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : If need be, but I highly prefer tanking
Total time /played : In hundreds across all my characters.
Your Alts, if any : Restoration shaman Taradossu (~900 ilvl from M+)

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : Cable TV
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yeah, I used to RL for few years, talking isn't a problem whatsoever
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : I never had a problem with getting my point across, grammar is sometimes lacking, but I use both writte and spoken English daily.

Did you level this character yourself? : yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : Does It With Protection, guild leadership had no intention to push past Heroic, and I want to get back to mythic raiding.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No.
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : I wanna join nice bunch of people who are progressing through mythic at reasonable pace and have fun doing so. My days of tryharding are long gone, but I also can't stand totally casual HC guilds where nothing gets done. I want nice mix of both. :)
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Wowprogress recruitment page

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : BrM monks biggest strength is steady damage intake as opposed to spikes on other tanks such as Blood DKs or DHs due to Stagger mechanic. Combined with ability to mitigate huge hits with CDs and clear ticking Stagger, BrM is one of the strongest tanks in this patch, and definitely the most fun one to play (no bias). :) I could go into big detail, but you can just check logs to see what my play is like (I'd like to think it's decent).
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : I use my own fully customized UI, UI design is a hobby of mine so I'm really demanding when it comes to it. http://i.imgur.com/LTJxIEu.jpg
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15733446/latest/ Sadly HC bosses only

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
I can be around any night of the week if I am given notice.

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : Started raiding in ICC, ever since then I've cleared all the content on the highest difficulty while it was current. Raid assistant since Cata, RL later on in MoP. Realm first on Empress and Sha in MoP (different realm than Draenor :)).
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Full mythic clear in all the instances, I raidled out team who managed to get realm 3 back in both BRF and HFC on my original server.
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Full HC, nothing in Mythic since a took a break at end of WoD and only came back recently.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : I hope to hear from you guys soon, if you have any question, hit me up on Bnet: Cynique#2457. See you soon!

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: BrM monk - raiding application
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 05:08:54 PM »
Hello Laotse

Thanks for applying.

We'll get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: BrM monk - raiding application
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:21:23 PM »
hello we would love to offer you dps position

if thats ok with you

we would love to have you join us

please /w an officer for an inv