August 21, 2017, 01:55:55 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Application for raid : Deylinia  (Read 182 times)

Deylinia

• Members
Application for raid : Deylinia
« on: May 16, 2017, 06:01:15 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Israel
What timezone you live in? : UTC+03:00
Additional info that might be relevant : Studying in school + university at the same time so I won't be active 24/7.

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/deylinia
Primary spec/role : Holy
Secondary spec/role : None
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Maybe
Total time /played : 48 days
Your Alts, if any :
Additional info that might be relevant :

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes.
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) :  Wireless 802.11b/g/n
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : Cable-TV.
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes, when needed.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Great, good.

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes.
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  People in the guild are not serious enough.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No.
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  I'm looking for a solid lineup that is serious enough to progress nicely, for OSF I can mostly heal in raids and in m+'s.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade chat.
Additional info that might be relevant :

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class - Paladin

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : I picked my talents based on my own experience and I adjust them according to the encounter. I got my talent combinations and adjustments based on testing of 2-3 month of every logical talent combination, In addition I watch some professional holy paladins and learn from them. Enchants from the internet aswell as stat priority and gems.
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : My UI looks like the original UI, with two Skada meters one for HPS and one for DPS. I don't use anything then my brain to track my cds. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5LDMXculU6ua1NFZTJ2ZkNTd2c
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : Yes world of logs.

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 :  Yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : No
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3 days.

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : MoP 7/14M SoO, Cata 8/8H DS.
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : WoD 13/13H, Hellfire Assault, Iron Reaver, Kormok, Hellfire High Council Mythic on HFC.
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) :
Additional info that might be relevant : 7/7H  4/7 M EN, 3/3H 2/3M TV, 10/10H 3/10M NH.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? :

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: Application for raid : Deylinia
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 08:03:37 PM »
thank you for your application Deylinia

we will get back to you shortly

Grumpynix

• Raidleader
  • Officers
  • Yes I'm grumpy! Today i'm wearing my grumpy pants!
Re: Application for raid : Deylinia
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:07 PM »
Accepted - whisper an officer for an invite