October 20, 2017, 04:05:07 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Raiding - Kragglok  (Read 211 times)

Krag

• Members
Raiding - Kragglok
« on: May 30, 2017, 01:33:12 AM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Turkish
What timezone you live in? : GMT+1
Additional info that might be relevant : I work at home as a translator.

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Orc
Class : Warlock
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/kragglok
Primary spec/role : Affliction
Secondary spec/role : Destruction
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes and either way
Total time /played : [02:22:05] Total time played: 182 |4day:days;, 13 |4hour:hours;, 11 |4minute:minutes;, 42 |4second:seconds;
Your Alts, if any : Ragmus and Mirekis of Silvermoon
Additional info that might be relevant :
I am rerolling on this Warlock

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : I do not DC unless it's a server outbreak
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : ADSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes, yes and yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? :
Advanced and advanced

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : I wanted to reroll on this Warlock for weeks if not months, and now I have the opportunity as my prev. guild broke on Gul'dan
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : I do not
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : Raiding, having fun and progressing. I'm a solid raider with 100% attendance, has been and still is
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Trade chat
Additional info that might be relevant :
I have nothing to add

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : I use IcyVeins and MMO-C for Warlock info. Affliction talents are set for either ST or AoE and you have to switch back and forth for every boss. It's common knowledge that Mastery stat is the best for Affliction, AoE and ST, and I'm going towards Mastery heavy gearing as much as I can. Rest of the stats are Haste >= Crit and then vers.
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : I use ElvUI with WAs for class resources and such. http://imgur.com/a/X7qlU
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : My prev. main's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/ragmus

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Avaliable
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Avaliable
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : Avaliable
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Avaliable

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : Seven

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : I was a nub in Vanilla, pre-nerf Brutallus on my old account which got stolen, pre-Halion ICC 25HC cleared, pre-nerf Spine, SoO 25HC clear.
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Highmaul and BRF not cutting edge, HFC HC clear
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : 9/10 mythic
Additional info that might be relevant : Not at present

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : Thank you for reading my application. I tried to make it short and to the point (I suck at making applications really), so please don't think of it as halfassed. Hope to hear from you soon.

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: Raiding - Kragglok
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 02:02:28 AM »
thank you for your application we will be in touch

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: Raiding - Kragglok
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 07:27:08 PM »
accepted as social with future trial possibility