October 20, 2017, 04:04:56 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Order of the Silverflame's new Arcane Mage: Goocheltruc  (Read 141 times)

Goocheltruc

• Members
Order of the Silverflame's new Arcane Mage: Goocheltruc
« on: July 03, 2017, 12:57:07 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Dutch
What timezone you live in? : GMT
Additional info that might be relevant : Public Affairs manager IRL -> communcation expert. Very important for a community.

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Troll
Class : Mage
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/goocheltruc
Primary spec/role : Arcane
Secondary spec/role : None, taking up Fire when I fully mastered Arcane.
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : I will if it is needed. Need time to L2P the specc then.
Total time /played : 4 days (on this mage toon).
Your Alts, if any : None
Additional info that might be relevant : I have Mythic Cutting Edge experience in Legion Emerald Nightmare on my demo warlock. Not fully mastered Arcane yet, but thats what doing raids is for. Need experience in order to master it, without guild that is hard to do. At the moment I am pushing Mythic +. Close to get Keystone Master.

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) :  ADSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes and yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 8/10

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  Beyond, left it because there was no raid opportunity.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  A fun, social guild where I can progress in raid and M+.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : In the trade channel.
Additional info that might be relevant : Joined my former guild for the perks for leveling. I am new to this server, so this application is my first real guild application on Draenor.

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) :
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) :
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) :

Arcane mage in general
Arcane mage has 2 phases: burst and mana management. Depending on the raid boss, I need to switch on the right time using my burst or maintain my mana for a burst phase. Since Arcane mage excels at doing encounter-specific jobs, such as kiting, swap killing or baiting mechanics, its perfect to put me on those tasks during raid fights.

Talents, enchants & stat prio
I got two ways to build arcane optimal: for AOE and ST fights. Depending on the boss I will swap to the right talent build. Enchants are focused on crit. My current stat prio is Intellect > Mastery (till 30%) > Crit > Haste > Versa.

User Interface
I use ElvUI, to track buffs/debuffs, DBM to track boss tricks and I got the bars in a perfect location so I can instantly tell when something is going to happen. I got a clean UI, not too much texts and things popping up.

Warcraft Logs
None on this toon.

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : available
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : not available
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : available
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : available

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? :

In WOTLK I got HC experience on my old account. (lost that account when I quit playing in During WOTLK)

What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) :
In WoD I cleared HC Hellfire Citadell a lot of times. The character I cleared it on is: Auspex - Stormscale (Feral Druid).

What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) :
Emerald nightmare Mythic (got cutting edge), Trial of Valor: Odyn & Guarm HC and Nighthold HC.

Additional info that might be relevant :
Got  Mythic cutting edge experience in Legion, which shows I am able to compete on mythic level.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? :
Finished University, Work in Public Relations (communications), so I am a competent individual who has the ability to raid on the highest levels, be social and have fun.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:59:46 PM by Goocheltruc »

Taurosmon

• Officers
  • The POOF
Re: Order of the Silverflame's new Arcane Mage: Goocheltruc
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:32:21 PM »
thank you for your application we will get back to you shortly

Pizz

• Ranged Roleleader
  • Global Moderator
Re: Order of the Silverflame's new Arcane Mage: Goocheltruc
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 09:14:44 PM »
accepted welcome aboard whisper an officer for an invite  :)