December 14, 2017, 10:00:12 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Elysiumm - Frost Mage - Social Application  (Read 170 times)

Elysium

• Members
Elysiumm - Frost Mage - Social Application
« on: July 09, 2017, 02:41:36 PM »
Hey everyone,

This application is done to join the guild as a social rank, thus it does not fully include all the information from the template. This is more like a tailor-made app for social purposes.

Personal Information

Nationality : Turkish
What timezone you live in? :  GMT +2
Additional info that might be relevant : Full-time employee in a multi-national company as a sales manager....

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Undead
Class : Mage
Armory Link :  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/elysiumm
Primary spec/role : DPS - Frost
Secondary spec/role : DPS - Fire (when viable)
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Social
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Of course
Total time /played : 229 daus 3 hours 48 seconds
Your Alts, if any : 110 DH and couple other 100s
Additional info that might be relevant : Please check my gaming background in the end.

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Eth. Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) :  ADSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? :  Fairly good

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  CoN - Friendly casual guild after hardcore times. All friends left due to IRL
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : 
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? :
Additional info that might be relevant :

Please check below

What do you have to offer to the guild?
I am a mature and drama-free guy who has a substantial gaming background (please see the history) with both competitive member history as well as raid leading and guild co-leading credentials.  Looking at the background, I can say I am very dedicated  and loyal player with a constructive mind-set. I believe I do have a good understanding regarding the mmorpg game play and mechanics along with knowledge & perspective in being a good community member. I do feel that these are good match with what you guys are looking for.
Gaming History:
- Dark Age of Camelot: Played around 3 years in Excalibur Server in Midgard Faction and in Prydwen Server Hibernia Faction. In Excalibur, I have played in Red Guard as a Thane and Berserker. Played a short time in Black Company Guild with Pandemic. In Prydwen I played as Warden class in Soul Pact guild (2nd best guild in the server after Nolby Pride)
- Warhammer Online: Played around 1.5 - 2 years in 2 different servers (Karak Eight Peaks / Karak Norn) in Red Guard (relatively shorter time) as Warrior Priest and then in Ilthimar's Chosen
- World of Warcraft: Played WoW starting from Vanilla until MoP on and off as a Mage and Shaman. I was always in the same guild (Aeon Guild) . I was mainly very active during BC in Stromrage-EU server and was mainly co-leading the guild along with raid leading responsibilities. Gained various server first and was one of the best guilds in the server. After WoD launch I became a casual guy running PuGs and hang out with old friends
- Guild Wars 2: My major time was spent in SFR server in IV (the fourth legion) guild as warrior class (Eltharion Godsent). Mainly I was very active in the beta and head-start of the game then went back to WoW for MoP launch. And before season 1 I have come back to GW2 and joined to IV and played with them until end of season 2.
- Wildstar: Played as Warrior in Hazak-EU server in "The Unnamed Guild" (one of the famous guilds mainly in Warhammer and briefly in GW2) however basically left the game along with majority of the guild since the game horribly failed in various aspects.
Along with the above games, I have also played Eve Online, SWTOR and Aion briefly and on and off. I have also played Archeage in Alpha & Beta for the last 3-4 months. I am also excitedly awaiting for Camelot Unchained in which I have pledged as a Alpha and IT founder member.

Other Notes & Highlights:
I always believe in being transparent and frank about what I say and also always be very careful in keeping my promises. That is why I have to evaluate myself with my pluses and minuses. I think I do have a solid MMORPG background however the reality is I am not a hardcore player as I used to be due to work. I work in a multi-national corporation as a senior brand manager and in some certain periods, the work becomes very overloading and demanding.  Thus, I can not commit like 4-5 days a week activity. You can be sure that I will try my best to contribute however my progression & activity may not be as fast/high as more time-free members like university students or alike.
I am also fine with going through a longer trial than the standard procedure or being invited as "social" rank at start until the community leader evaluates my + and - holistically. But I can only be active during the weekends (and sometimes 1 – 2 nights during the week if I am lucky from work)

Gwisgi

• Officers
Re: Elysiumm - Frost Mage - Social Application
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 03:35:54 PM »
Accepted, welcome to OSF!  :)

spøttnik

• Officers
Re: Elysiumm - Frost Mage - Social Application
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »
Hey

You are wery welcome :=)