October 18, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Eluinees - Raider Application.  (Read 263 times)

Eluinees

• Members
Eluinees - Raider Application.
« on: May 31, 2018, 10:10:17 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Swedish
What timezone you live in? : GMT +2H

Character information

Level : 110
Race : Nightborne
Class : Warlock
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/eluinees
Primary spec/role : Affliction
Secondary spec/role : Demonology
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Yes.
Total time /played : 95 Days 21 Hours 7 Minutes and 23 Seconds.
Your Alts, if any : Got several alts that i can play at high performance. Best geared though is my Arms Warrior 950 ilvl.

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes.
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Ethernet Cable.
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : VDSL
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Oh Yes!
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : Good.

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes?
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) :  My previous guild were High Council which i left cause of horrid raid leading.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No.
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  I'm looking for one of those guilds that existed back in the earlier days. You know, one of those social and fun guilds who were still able to remain serious and focused during raids. While also have fun together outside of raid times. As i do HATE guilds where people log on, raid, log off, repeat. What i can do for OSF is a good question. Since i aint in the guild i dont know :)
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : From a friend. (Holyboí)

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : Well, picked up my talents based on trial and error during raids. And eventually found the talents that worked best for me. My enchants is just what i feel is best atm. I switch them quite often depending on how my gear changes. My stat priority depends on talents. But overall i do want around 25-30% Crit, 40% Haste and around 100% Mastery if possible. But as i said, it depends on my talents.
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : https://gyazo.com/ea168f77193a3a16522c1aacffc29705
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/eluinees

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : Yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3-4

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : Started playing back in Vanilla, but never got around to raiding until late WOTLK. Cleared every raid in Cata and MoP on Heroic.
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : I literally hated WoD. And barely played much at all. Did get AotC: The Black Gate though.
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : Cleared every raid in Legion on Heroic prior to next tier release. Managed to get 3/9M ToS.

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : No, not really.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:25:29 PM by Grumpynix »

Gwisgi

• Officers
Re: Eluinees - Raider Application.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 10:19:28 PM »
Hello mate,
Thanks for taking the time to make a nice application

Accepted for a trial - please whisper me or any other recruiter/officer for an invite :)