December 16, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: raider application  (Read 205 times)

Kaibouter

• Members
raider application
« on: August 26, 2018, 03:38:19 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Dutch
What timezone you live in? : The Netherlands
Additional info that might be relevant : Im quite the sarcastic prick :-)

Character information

Level : 120
Race : Belf
Class : Warrior
Primary spec/role : Tank
Secondary spec/role : Deeps
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Both
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Sure
Total time /played : 2,5 days, i used the boost on this char. Been playing since vanilla
Your Alts, if any : Way to many, one of them is in the guild: Blingk
Additional info that might be relevant : Im extremely funny

Misc information

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : Yes
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) : Cable
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Yes/Yes
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 95%

Did you level this character yourself? : Yes
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : First one was Ronin, started playing with friends
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : No
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  Friendly players, having fun. I can bring some of the fun and the skills
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Through Nineah i guess, might have been someone else in the past
Additional info that might be relevant : None that i can think off

***Only for Raiders' Applications***

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : Tank
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : Pfff i have the requisite add ons, ill show a screenshot in the near future
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : Not at the moment

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 :
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 :
ALL OF THEM

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 2

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? : All but MoP
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : For the love of god, i don't remember, most of them!
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) : For the love of god, i don't remember, most of them!
Additional info that might be relevant : My memory is a littly hazy but i have never had problems with raiding nor been the main reason why it fails! (first time for everything right :-D)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : I think its quite long this quistionaire... oh well!

Natsu

• Raider
  • Recruitment
  • I'm all fired up!
Re: raider application
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
Hey! Come find me in game for an invite! =)

Natsu