December 16, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Raider Application (NEW-Finished) - Greenallday  (Read 185 times)

Greenallday

• Members
Raider Application (NEW-Finished) - Greenallday
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:24:10 PM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Netherlands
What timezone you live in? : West Europe
Additional info that might be relevant : 3-5 ping

Character information

Name : Greenallday
Level : 120
Race : ORC
Class : Beast Mastery Hunter
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/Greenallday
Primary spec/role : BM hunter
Secondary spec/role : MM hunter
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : yes
Total time /played : Different accounts: im playing since vanilla
Your Alts, if any : Sellingsouls (already in the guild but low level)
Additional info that might be relevant : Know the guild from Xplizit as i grew up with his son karsten(filthypleb) i basicly live in the same street :D

Do you have a stable connection to the Internet? (Less than 1 disconnect from the server per day) : ZiggoSpeedTestResult: Download 370mbps Upload 40mbps
How is your computer connected to your Internet router? (Ethernet Cable, Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac) : Cable
How is your router connected to the Internet? (ADSL, VDSL, Cable-TV, etc) :Cable
Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : Logitec g933 (yes)
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 7 - 8

Did you level this character yourself? : Boost, since i wanted on filthypleb his server (hunter is my main since vanilla)
What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : cos i stopped playing wow, i believe it was on runetotem server, i was there with filthypleb and bitsiej
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : Oh Hell NAH
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : Raiding, social, helpfull.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Bistsjie/shelock their home
Additional info that might be relevant : PEWPEW

Your Class

Please give a brief explanation how your spec works (ie. How did you pick your talents, enchants, stat priority, etc.) : Google FTW, Damage meters don't lie, i just dinged 120 3 days aggo, im 340ilvl already :)
How does your UI look like, do you track your CDs with anything? (Please share a screenshot of your UI in raiding enviroment) : no addons, i got brains, but got the important ones installed because i know ppl want you to have them. all good:)
Do you have a log parse? (ie. Warcraftlogs, World of logs) : no i didnt play for 3 years

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : yes

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : i probabaly dont want to raid every week 4 times a week, but for now im good with it. im open for anything:)

What raiding experience do you have from Vanilla, BC, WotLK, Cata, MoP? :Vanilla never raided, TBC Arena and Karazhan with bitsjie(good old days) wotlk i did naxx, killed lich king, did halfway of ulduar since i just hated this raid:D cata i basicly stopped playing, did some in mop but only pvp, legion not much either, and now we are here:D
What raiding experience do you have in WoD? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) :non
What raiding experience do you have in Legion? (please list the bosses downed if you have not completely cleared an instance) :non
Additional info that might be relevant : cleared first wave uldir lfr, and since of today crimson decent is available for lfr im gonna do those 2 :)

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application ? : SWAG

Yorum

• Officers
Re: Raider Application (NEW-Finished) - Greenallday
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 12:25:39 PM »
Hello,

I am going to decline your application, due to us currently not looking to recruit hunters, and due to lack of relevant experience. I believe you are already in the guild and you are of course welcome to stay as a social member.

/Yorum, ranged role leader