April 26, 2019, 07:58:04 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Raider Application - Unyun  (Read 382 times)

Unyun

• Users
Raider Application - Unyun
« on: January 22, 2019, 12:01:40 AM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Greek
What timezone you live in? : UTC +2

Character information

Name : Unyun
Level : 120
Race : Orc
Class : Warrior
Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/Unyun
Primary spec/role : Fury
Secondary spec/role : Prot
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : I pray both specs
Additional info that might be relevant : I am prot in mplus mostly and fury in raids, I am researching them both and reading both channel discords. I am more confident on my protection play, because it is the spec I have been playing the most (since I have been doing mplus lately)

Misc information

Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : I already have teamspeak installed and set up on my PC with a working mic.
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : I am really confident on my English and I believe I can make myself understandable when speaking, both accent wise and wording wise

What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : My previous guild was <<Abyss of Hungry Eyes>> on twillight's hammer ( My shaman is there now ) and I left it because it basically died when all officers quit the game
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : no, but I might , depends on how quickly I get an answer
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? : Mythic Raid.
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : The holy paladin from my mplus group

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Any day after 19:30 is possible

We do alt raids on Thursdays 19:45 - 23:00 if this is of interest : I don't have alts currently but if decide to level one I will be able to join

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 3 is completely fine, 4 is too much

What recent raiding experience do you have? : 7/8 Uldir with a less than 3% wipes on ghuun
Please provide a link to logs you feel are relevant : I started maining my warrior in BfA and my guild died really early so this is one of my relevant kills https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/x1JKndZMwaC8GtDf#fight=5
Additional info that might be relevant : I raided a lot in cataclysm and ToS and Antorus.
Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application? : I am a second year student so this is the first year in my life I actually have time to raid and I am willing to devote that time to improve as much and as fast as humanly possible. I can server transfer whenever as well

Unyun#2025 in discord and
Tramponion#1392 in battlenet
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 12:07:13 AM by Unyun »

Tyry

• Administrator
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Raider Application - Unyun
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 08:21:05 AM »
Hey thanks for application!

We will come back to you really soon!

Best regards
- Tyry

Zelest

• Officers
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 10:38:36 AM »
Hi Unyun. You play on another server on your warrior. Are you going to transfer to Draenor?

Zelest

• Officers
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 10:53:23 AM »
Hi again Unyun. Since you havent replied to the thread Im now closing it and will have to decline your applicaton. If you are still interested please contact me, melee role leader on zelest#2444