June 16, 2019, 08:40:09 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Piesmakka raider application  (Read 225 times)

Piesmakka

• Members
Piesmakka raider application
« on: March 13, 2019, 11:47:20 AM »
Personal Information

Nationality : Norway
What timezone you live in? :  GMT+1
Additional info that might be relevant :

Character information

Name : Piesmakkka
Level : 113 (will probably be 120 by Friday)
Race : troll   
Class : Shaman
Armory Link :
Primary spec/role : Healer
Secondary spec/role : Tank>DPS
Applying for (Raider or Social) : Raider
Are you willing to respec (immediately or in the future)? : Got a paladin (372) and a priest (373) on an alliance server that I thought about transferring. I raided mythic with both in uldir. I am pretty Good as Prot pally and disc/holy. Proficient at all the rest specs of both classes. Also Willing to lvl my shamnan and be any spec of shaman, although I have most exp as resto.
Additional info that might be relevant : Raided with you guys in legion antorus, but had to leave due to school stuffs. Really missed playing with you guys and would like to raid with you again.

Misc information

Can you use Teamspeak and do you have a working headset/microphone? Do you talk? : I can talk
How would you rate your English, written and spoken? : 9/10

What was your previous guild and why did you leave it? (or want to leave it) : Co founded a guild with some school friends (significant, Grim Batol Alliance). The guild got disbanded due to lack of players.
Do you have an open application to another guild at the moment? : no
What you are looking for in a guild and what can you do for OSF? :  Looking to have fun and down some cool bosses. I have a fair bit experience raiding, and have raided every role so im quite flexible in a raid environment. I really enjoy teaching, and am glad to help others. Have mained every spec of healer. Otherwise I’m a pretty positive guy that enjoys a good laugh 😊
Where did you hear about Order Of The SilverFlame? : Raided with you in antorus

***Only for Raiding Applications***

Raid information

Which of these raid times are you available to raid?
Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 : OK
Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 : OK
Monday 19:45 - 23:00 : OK form 20:00

We do alt raids on Thursdays 19:45 - 23:00 if this is of interest : maybe

How many days per week do you want to raid, maximum? : 4-5

What recent raiding experience do you have? : I raidled my previous guild through uildir (8/2M), although it was a pretty casual raiding guild. Tanked (prot pally) and healed (disc/holy priest) uldir Mythic. Before that I Healed as a resto shaman with you guys in Mythic Antorus.
Please provide a link to logs you feel are relevant :
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/grim-batol/ilcarryu#zone=19&partition=1&difficulty=4
Had pretty decent logs on my priest in uldir 😊

Is there anything else that you would like to add about your entire application? :

Tyry

• Administrator
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Piesmakka raider application
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 12:15:25 PM »
Hey Piesmakka!

Glad to see you again.

You are ofc welcome as a social, until your gear is up to date :)
But at the moment we are not looking for more healers, we have been looking for a Elemental shaman tho.

- Tyry